It's all about control - June Austin wanted to control me - I was not allowed to be a normal teenager. Fast forward years, after I ran away from home, I went to visit Lynne and Jamie. Me and him got into a heated discussion:

Him - just come back home and you can work for me. And even though most, if not all, of my sibling on the Spears' side did work for him, I didn't want to.

Me - I don't want to stay in Kentwood and work for you.

Him - No, you just want to continue to be promiscuous (not the word he used and I was).

Me - I slapped him.

    I was then manhandled by Jamie to the gravel road and told that I was not welcome there. June Austin picked me up. Great, from one nightmare to the next. Jamie was pissed because I spoke my mind and tried to hold my ground. I wouldn't let him control my life and I knew that I had to stay away and regroup. Even though these are to different types of abuse (mine was sexual - not Brits) the bottom line is that these two men will try, or have tried, to break us-to control us-to destroy us! June Austin has since passed away, he can't hurt anyone anymore.

    I am afraid of the repercussions of these posts. Know that I have only spoken my truth and I deserve to be heard, just like Britney.

Comments

  1. You should be so proud of yourself speaking your TRUTH 🌹🌹🌹 I am so terribly sad you went through the worse thing that can happen esp to a child esp their OWN DADDY💔💔💔💔🤢🤢🤢🤢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that you are standing with an army of people standing strong right behind you! You are giving strength and power to people out here who may remain unknown to you but are being reached by your truth-telling. In taking these brave steps to tell your story, you are an inspiration to someone out there who is suffering right now, trapped and hopeless yet they see that you survived and found freedom. For you are blessed with a courage that not many people possess: that is the courage to tell the truth! In a world plagued with deceit and treachery, you are a light in the darkness because truth burns bright and drives the shadows away. Please know that we all see your beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong and brave. Thank you for sharing your stories, it’s no doubt unimaginably hard to do. Sending you all the love, support and healing. We’ve got your back 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog