Liar, Selfish, Revenge - Cally, no, not at all. Or is that you still think that I wanted attention Jeanine? You deleted my response to your post where I stated that you had already admitted, not just to me, that you believed June Austin did molest me and you thought that Ruth Richie was aware of it.

    Lets talk about attention. I remember hearing one of my Aunt's (not Lynne), tell Ruth Ritchie that it was time for her to buy me a bra. That would take a minute. I always wondered if "titty sugar" was the reason why.

    June Austin laying in his recliner, come here and give me some titty sugar, Leigh Ann. Me, walking over, he raises my shirt and tells me to push them to together so he can suck on both of them a the same time.

    I never asked or wanted that attention. Like Britney didn't ask to be paraded around the paparazzi, when she was forced to go to therapy.

Comments

  1. So this man you hated so much? That’s why you would tell them I wasn’t allowed there while you and your kids where there because I always had them to myself? You weren’t in fear of your or your children at that being around him. Maybe you’ve dreamed this in one of your alcoholic states. Also didn’t you name a child after Ruth Richie? Such terrible people you’d have your child go through life bearing her name. The it can be my word against yours.... the only ones who matter know your an liar. It truely sucks what you are putting this family through, but you are quite an extravagant story teller I can’t deny you that. I have no problem being a voice for the ones who no longer have one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it that she’s a liar? or is it that y’all are ashamed of the truth she’s speaking? By the way when you have things like that happen to you it’s easy to be confused. So yeah she could’ve named someone after a family member. No harm done.

      Delete
    2. I can’t wait to reply to this when I get home

      Delete
    3. Cally Ballard…careful, your support of sexual predators/pedophillia is showing… effing gross! Glad the media sees you canker sore bayou trash!

      Delete
    4. Calmly WHY would Leagh make this up???? Why???? 🤦‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Leagh i along with millions of others BELIEVE you babe! Now you opened up about your VILE PEDO OF A “Dad” 🥺💔 can you open up about your brother?? The TRUTH is the ONLY thing that will set Britney free ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog